Free Flu Vaccinations
People who are eligible for the free influenza vaccine:
- All children aged 6 months to less than 5 years - Victorian government funded
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged from 6 months
- All people aged 6 months or older who have certain medical conditions which increase the risk of influenza disease complications; for example, severe asthma, lung or heart disease, low immunity or diabetes
- Pregnant women (during any stage of pregnancy). Pertussis (whooping Cough) vaccination is also highly recommended in pregnancy also is free.
- All people aged 65 and over
For further enquiries, please phone our Immunisation Team on 9581 4870.