Free Flu Vaccinations
People who are eligible for the free influenza vaccine:
- All children aged 6 months to less than 5 years - Victorian government funded
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged from 6 months
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- All people aged ≥ 6 months who have certain medical conditions which increase the risk of influenza disease complications; for example, severe asthma, lung or heart disease, low immunity or diabetes
- Pregnant women (during any stage of pregnancy).
The flu vaccine is available to purchase for $16 at all immunisation sessions. Limited stock.
Please note: this does not include government funded age groups.
For further enquiries, please phone our Immunisation Team on 1300 764 807.