Family support services
Free and confidential support for families with children up to 18 years.
From time to time everyone has difficulties and may need additional support or professional assistance.
- Parenting support and education
- Support with family relationships
- Preventing social isolation
- Assistance with economic difficulties (i.e. link to financial counselling)
- Support with emotional and health issues
- Assistance with education and employment
- Referrals to other services
A focus on promoting child development and supporting parents/carers to increase their knowledge and understanding around parenting issues.
Information and referrals
Assistance in accessing information and specialist services.
To confidentially discuss your needs with our Family Support team, please contact 9581 4860.