Infringement notice payment plan/payment arrangement form

Apply to Council to enter into a Payment Plan while the fine is still at the infringement stage with Council.


At your request, Council can register your fine with the Director of Fines Victoria for a Payment Arrangement.  

A payment arrangement can allow you to combine multiple types of fines into one payment arrangement.  You can also pay by direct debit. This is not offered by Council.

(Note: Local Law Infringement Notices are not eligible for Payment Arrangements with Fines Victoria)