Kingston Seniors Festival Reimagined 2020 is here.
The Kingston Seniors Festival celebrates ageing positively throughout the month of October and recognises the important contribution older people make to our community.
As a safety precaution in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Council made the decision to cancel this year’s Festival.
Nevertheless, COVID-19 can’t stop us from honouring our seniors.
This year's Booklet outlines a range of information and is an opportunity to celebrate our Seniors. Read stories about active seniors, learn about services specifically for older people and celebrate positive and active ageing in Kingston.
Ongoing restrictions have meant that the Booklet will be unable to be collected at the usual locations.
Selected Coles and Woolworths supermarkets in Kingston have kindly agreed to distribute hard copies on our behalf. Please see the list below for locations where you can collect your copy from Thursday 1 October 2020.
- Coles Mentone: Corner Brindisi Street and Mentone Parade, Mentone
- Coles Patterson Lakes: Gladesville Shopping Centre, Gladesville Blvd, Patterson Lakes
- Coles Southland: Westfield Southland, 1239 Nepean Hwy, Cheltenham
- Woolworths Chelsea: 31-33 Bath Street, Chelsea
- Woolworths Clarinda: Corner Bourke Road and Viney St, Clarinda
- Woolworths Dingley Village: 89 Centre Dandenong Road, Dingley Village
- Woolworths Moorabbin: Corner Redholme Street and Taylor Lane, Moorabbin
For more information, please contact our Positive Ageing Officer on 9581 4797 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.