The CEO Roundtable has been established to meet the needs of CEOs and Managing Directors of small to medium enterprises in the region.
The objective of the Roundtable is to facilitate meaningful knowledge exchange and peer-to-peer mentoring for CEOs of non-competing organisations with frank, objective and confidential discussions on specific topics on a regular basis.
The CEO Roundtable offers participants:
- The opportunity to enhance understanding of relevant economic and business issues.
- A professionally facilitated sounding board of peers, encouraging open discussion on initiatives, opportunities and challenges facing member companies.
- The creation of a fraternity of CEOs where insights and experiences are pooled, assisting in the development of corporate leaders and their businesses.
- The ability to compare and benchmark business practices across industries.
- Each Roundtable group has 12-15 participants from non-competing organisations. Participants must be a CEO/MD/or owner, and the business must have at least 10 equivalent full-time employees.
Meetings are held monthly between 7:00 am and 9:30 am at Woodlands Golf Club, Mordialloc.
Hear what a participant has to say about the CEO Roundtable.
For more information, please contact Tania Asper – City Economy and Innovation- on 9581 4712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org