Public question time is an opportunity for members of the public to have questions answered at Council Meetings.
Check the schedule of when Council meets.
Submit a question
Questions must be in writing and can be submitted by either:
- submitting an online question form (below) by 3pm on the day of a Council Meeting; or
- placing a hard copy question form(PDF, 140KB) in the Question Box in the Council Chamber foyer by 7.30pm on the day of a Council Meeting.
Please note that questions submitted late will either:
- be dealt with at the next Ordinary Council Meeting, or;
- be answered in writing at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer.
We will contact you on the outcome of your question.
Click here to view form.
Things to remember
- Please keep questions brief
- Two questions per person are allowed
- The Chairperson has the discretion to decide that questions may be responded to either verbally at the meeting, or later in writing
What happens next?
- Your question will read out at the next meeting
- The response to your question will also be read out
- A written response may be provided if the question can’t be answered during the meeting