All Kingston residents can enjoy free parking at our beaches if their vehicle has a current beach parking permit.
Permits are valid in the following foreshore carparks only and time restrictions still apply:
- Aspendale - Gnotuk Avenue
- Bonbeach - Williams Grove
- Carrum - Stephens Street, Old Post Office Lane
- Chelsea – Kelvin Grove (also known as Douglas Lane)
- Chelsea - The Beach Way, Victory Park (The Strand)
- Mentone - Antibes Street, Dixon Street, Mundy Street, Naples Road
- Mordialloc - Horse Paddock (Bay Street), Peter Scullin Reserve, Pier Road
- Parkdale - Rennison Street
Please note - permits are not valid in Governor Rd (Chute St) carpark, Mordialloc.
Beach parking permits are posted with your rates notice. If you rent in Kingston, or for any reason did not receive a permit in your rates notice, please follow the directions below to apply.