Important COVID-19 Update
During COVID-19, it has been very important to have farm-fresh produce direct from the grower and producer available to the local community. There are still a number of rules in place to adhere to social distancing restrictions at Kingston Farmers’ Market at this time.
Find out more below.
Bring your friends and family to the Kingston Farmers’ Market and buy your
fresh produce direct from the producer.
Date: First Saturday of the month (except January)
Time: 8am - 12:30pm
Location: Sir William Fry Reserve, Nepean Highway, Highett
Entry by $2 donation. BYO bags. Smoke-free.
Sat 1 February
Sat 7 March
Sat 4 April
Sat 2 May
Sat 6 June
Sat 4 July
Sat 1 August
Sat 5 September
Sat 3 October
Sat 7 November
Sat 5 December
Tuesday 22 December 2020
4:00 pm -7:00 pm
With some easing of restrictions in Melbourne and regional Victoria, there are still a number of rules in place to adhere to social distancing restrictions:
- The market will be widely spread out to allow social distancing.
- Customers are requested to come to the market, shop and leave, with no social gathering.
- There will be no tables and chairs at the market, with limited takeaway food available, which is not to be consumed at the market.
- Stallholders have different set-up configurations. Previously, where multiple customers could enter a marquee, only one customer at a time will be allowed at this market.
- Fruit and vegetable stallholders with open displays have been requested not to allow customers to self-serve.
- All stallholders will have 1.5 metre distance markers outside their stalls, so please stand on the markers whilst being served or waiting to be served.
- Most stallholders accept debit and credit cards, so please use if possible. However, cash is still legal tender and will be accepted.
- There will be no sampling of food at the market.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use at the market entrance.
- Hand washing facilities are available in the toilets at the reserve.
- Face masks are mandatory at our market unless someone has any of the lawful exceptions listed on the DHHS website here.