Bring your friends and family to the Kingston Farmers’ Market and buy your fresh produce direct from the producer.
Date: First Saturday of the month (except January)
Time: 8am - 12.30pm
Location: Sir William Fry Reserve, Nepean Highway, Highett
Entry by $2 donation. BYO bags. Smoke-free.
Subscribe to our Kingston Farmers' Market enewsletter for monthly market news and featured stallholders.
Important COVID-19 Update
During COVID-19, it has been very important to have farm-fresh produce direct from the grower and producer available to the local community. There are still a number of rules in place to adhere to social distancing restrictions at Kingston Farmers’ Market at this time.
First Saturday of each month (except January)
3 April (Easter Saturday)
With some easing of restrictions in Melbourne and regional Victoria, there are still a number of rules in place to adhere to social distancing restrictions:
- The market will be widely spread out to allow social distancing.
- There will be no tables and chairs at the market.
- All stallholders will have 1.5 metre distance markers outside their stalls, so please stand on the markers whilst being served or waiting to be served.
- Most stallholders accept debit and credit cards, so please use if possible. However, cash is still legal tender and will be accepted.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use at the market entrance.
- Hand washing facilities are available in the toilets at the reserve.
- You must always carry a face mask with you when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. There are a number of lawful reasons to not wear a face mask. It is strongly recommended you wear a face mask whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others. Find out more on face masks.