E-waste, or electronic waste, is anything with a plug, cord, or battery, such as:
How do I dispose of e-waste?
For working items, donate to an op shop or sell online via Facebook, or Gumtree.
You can dispose of e-waste through our hard waste collection services.
Do not put e-waste in your landfill bin. The Victorian Government has banned e-waste going to landfill.
Small items can be dropped off at one of our collection points:
Larger items, e.g. 60 inch TVs can be taken to one of the below locations:
A Tech Recyclers
- 16-20 Spray Avenue, Mordialloc, 3195
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0402 651 980.
- Bulk collection service for the following items: laptops, computers, tablets, printers, faxes, electronic items.
- No fees apply.
B2C Community IT Recyclers - Moorabbin (IT equipment)
Bayside Waste and Recycling Centre
Clarinda Transfer Station
- 67 Carroll Road, Clarinda VIC 3169
- Phone: 9579 4955.
- Fees may apply.
Frankston Regional Recycling Recovery Centre
Harvey Norman - Moorabbin (Televisions)
- 420 South Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189
- Phone: 9269 3400.
- Drop-off only.
Kingston Waste Transfer Station
Officeworks - Highett (Computers)
- 1123 Nepean Hwy, Highett VIC 3190
- Phone: 9556 6700.
- Drop off only.