As we learn to live with COVID-19, unexpected delays or cancellations of our services, classes, and events may occur.
Please be patient with our staff. We are committed to creating the best outcomes for everyone.
To avoid unnecessary frustration, always try to call ahead before you come to any council facilities.
General Coronavirus information
Visit the State Government Coronavirus website for the latest information including testing locations.
Information is regularly updated and provides health and medical advice for:
Information about travel restrictions is on the Smartraveller website.
For all other information, contact the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
City of Kingston supports vaccination.
Find out more about COVID-19 vaccinations and details of local vaccination centres.
A range of support and COVID-19 resources are available for Kingston businesses.
Find out how Kingston’s Business team are supporting businesses in their recovery, including:
To ensure our community is supported and connected, the following services are available:
Support services for the elderly/people with disability including:
- personal care services
- delivered meals
- urgent home modifications and home maintenance
- welfare checks
Community Support Hotline
Phone our friendly team during business hours on 1300 653 356 if you are facing difficulty, looking for information or need a little extra support.
We will not be charging interest on rates payments this financial year.
We encourage anyone experiencing significant hardship to contact us to discuss available options.
A discount of $113 on annual rates to help support our elderly, in addition to the Victorian Government concession.
Options to keep you entertained and educated at home.
At the start of the pandemic we launched a survey to check in with our community and hear their personal experiences while on the road to recovery.
The results will help us provide targeted support services, respond to changing community needs and make sure we continue to care for our community.
If you have any questions regarding the survey please contact our Community Capacity Officer on 1300 653 356.
Read the reports:
COVID Safe Plans
- COVID Safe Plan - 1230 Nepean Highway Cheltenham(PDF, 264KB)
- COVID Safe Plan - 34 Brindisi Street Mentone(PDF, 265KB)
- COVID Safe Plan - Kingston Libraries(PDF, 278KB)
- COVID Safe Plan - Platform 81(PDF, 265KB)
- COVID Safe Plan - Waves Leisure Centre(PDF, 268KB)
- COVID Safe Plan - Garden Boulevard Depot(PDF, 276KB)
- COVID Safe Plan - Maternal Health Centres(PDF, 288KB)
- COVID Safe Plan - Family & Children's Centres(PDF, 273KB)
- COVID Safe Plan - Kingston Arts(PDF, 275KB)
- COVID Safe Plan - Hubs & Community Centres(PDF, 303KB)
This form is specifically for website feedback. We cannot reply to individual questions. For any enquiries please contact Customer Care.