Register your accommodation business

Thank you for your enquiry in relation to setting up a new accommodation premises in Kingston. Under the Public Health & Wellbeing Act 2008, all Rooming houses that accommodate 4 or more people that are not family relations must be registered with Council.

Permits from other authorities may be required before registration is granted: