Kingston Libraries new library management system is now live!
We are now officially operating on our new system and invite you to check out the new online library catalogue.
What can I expect?
There is still some work to be done as we fine tune the new system, so you may see some changes being made here and there.
The new system provides a range of new features and optimisations. It would be difficult to list them all, but a few key points are:
- You can see and renew your current loans (in bulk, no less!)
- Place and manage your holds (want to change that collection location?)
- Reset your library PIN (use the Forgot my Password feature when signing in)
- Update your personal information (including email addresses)
- Borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks directly from the catalogue (you can even place them on hold!)
Have any feeback or questions?
Your feedback is most welcome and would be extremely helpful to us! If you notice anything that you feel is out of sorts, please do let us know so that we can investigate it. Likewise, if you have any concerns or questions in general, please don't hesitate to contact us by calling 1300 135 668, emailing email@example.com, or by chatting with one of our library staff members.