What you can do:
- Be informed! Make sure you have all the relevant safety information to protect yourself, your friends, family and community, and your property.
- Join or establish a community group such as a residents association, a 'friends group', adopt-a-park group or preventing violence group.
- Volunteer with an Emergency Service organisation or a support service.
- Work with neighbours to improve safety in your street.
- Report Crime to 000 or Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000 www.crimestoppersvic.com.au
- Don't leave your vehicle unsecured, or your property visible, even in your own driveway or street.
- Participate in a graffiti clean-up activity:
Council can facilitate a Graffiti Community Clean-up Day for interested groups of residents, faith groups, community groups or students through local schools. If you have a group of interested participants who want to safely paint out graffiti, contact Council’s Community Wellbeing Officer on 9581 4807