Changes that may effect your baby...
The rules for getting the timing right
- 1st injections due from 6 weeks - 8 weeks (no earlier than 42 days old)
- 2nd injections due from 4 months of age
- 3rd injections due from 6 months of age (no earlier than 24 weeks old)
- There must be at least 8 weeks between 2nd and 3rd injections
- 12 month injections are due AFTER the first birthday
- 4 year old vaccination is recommended from 3 years 11 months
Should you have any further enquiries, visit www.health.vic.gov.au/immunisation or call 9581 4870.