Skip to Main Content

Useful Forms, Apply Online and Links

Chat to a Council Officer

 You can make an appointment to chat online to a council officer, all you need is a camera and speaker built into your computer or phone.

Bookings are 10 minutes and can be made from Monday to Friday 9am - 4.30pm 


A range of information is required when applying for information or dispensations and the links below provide specific information and forms depending on what you need. If you are unsure which forms you require, please contact us on 9581 4130.

For a list of all Council forms and fees, please download a copy of our Building Fees Information Sheet.

Property Information, Copies of Building Permit Plans & Documents, Copy of Title & Section 29A

Request for Property Information Regulation 51

Request for copies of Building Permit Plans and Archived Statutory Building Documents

($105 Residential Plans - $210 Commercial Plans)
(Please note: You must be the owner OR have owner's consent for this application type)

Obtain a Copy of Title 

Section 29A - Consent to Alter/ Remove / Demolish a building ($86.40)

Please be advised that any amendment requests after the Form B response has been issued, will require a new application and associated fee

Council Report and Consent Forms

When completing a Report and Consent application, you must provide the information which is stated in the checklist prior to lodging your application, if the appropriate information is not provided then Council will be unable to assess your application.

Report and Consent - Part 5 Siting ($294.70 per regulation)

Report and Consent - Regulation. 130 - Build Over Easement ($294.70)

Report and Consent - Regulation. 153 - Land Subject To Inundation ($294.70)

Report and Consent - Regulation. 154 - Designated Overflow Area ($294.70)

Swimming Pools & Spas

Step 1 - Register

Step 2 - Inspect & Repair

Step 3 - Lodge Compliance Certificate

Notify Council if your pool or spa has been removed

Non-Compliance certificates

For more information please visit our Swimming Pools and Spas page

Public Protection

 Report and Consent - Regulation. 109 - Allotments & Projections ($294.70)

Report and Consent - Regulation. 116 - Erection of Precautions over the Street Alignment ($299.10)

Report and Consent - Regulation. 118 - Occupancy Permits for Places of Public Entertainment ($1000 Per Regulation)

Prior to applying for an application under Regulation 118, applicants must read and understand the Place of Public Entertainment fact sheet. If you have any questions in relation to this information, please contact Council's Building Department on 9581 4131 for further advice prior to submitting your application.

Stormwater Information (Legal Point of Discharge)

What is a legal point of discharge?

The Legal Point of Discharge is a point specified by Council where stormwater from a property must be discharged. It is usually to a Council-managed drain or the street kerb and channel.

To find out where the legal point of discharge is for your property, complete the application below. 

Legal Point of Discharge ($146.80)

For information about stormwater see Managing Stormwater or Stormwater and drainage FAQs.

Exemptions for Building Permits

When is a Building Permit Required (Practice Note)

Illegal Building Works and Building Compliance

Statutory Building Complaints Form

Protection Works

Protection Work Process Practice Note

Form 7 Protection Work Notice

Form 8 Response to Protection Work Notice

Request for adjacent owners property details for protection works purposes

Boundary Fences Between Neighbours

Boundary Fences Between Neighbours & Fences Act 1968