Our parks team manage and maintain a number of natural areas, which are the last remaining fragments of remnant indigenous vegetation that has not been cleared since European settlement. This does not include remnant individuals, or areas that consist solely of planted indigenous vegetation.
Find out more about how we manage our Natural Resource Areas.
Key Bushland/Natural Areas:
Minor Bushland/Natural Areas are located at:
- Bald Hill Park, Clayton South
- Brixton Street Reserve, Bonbeach
- Namatjira Park, Clayton South
- Powernet Easement, Clayton South
- Wells Rd, Chelsea Heights
- Yammerbook Nature Reserve, Braeside.