The City of Kingston Annual Grants Program provides an opportunity for the Council to work in partnership with the local community to enhance the quality of life of current and future generations of Kingston residents.
The 2019-2020 Annual Grants Program CLOSED midnight Sunday 31 March 2019.
The Annual Grants Program aims to enhance the quality of life and diversity of experiences for all residents in the City of Kingston.
- Provide equitable opportunity for the community to seek funding assistance from Council
- Address needs within the community
- Support initiatives that strengthen community participation, development and inclusion.
- Foster support across a range of interest areas including health and welfare, community support, arts and culture, sports and recreation, environment and access and equity
- Assist Council to deliver on identified priorities and strategies.
This year's Applications have been assessed and passed by Council and funding is going out to successful applicants.
For information regarding City of Kingston Grants please contact the Social Development Team on 9581 4676 or email email@example.com