The City of Kingston Annual Grants Program provides an opportunity for the Council to work in partnership with the local community to enhance the quality of life of current and future generations of Kingston residents.
The 2019-2020 Annual Grants Program applications open 9am Tuesday 29 January 2019 and close midnight Sunday 31 March 2019.
The Annual Grants Program aims to enhance the quality of life and diversity of experiences for all residents in the City of Kingston.
- Provide equitable opportunity for the community to seek funding assistance from Council
- Address needs within the community
- Support initiatives that strengthen community participation, development and inclusion.
- Foster support across a range of interest areas including health and welfare, community support, arts and culture, sports and recreation, environment and access and equity
- Assist Council to deliver on identified priorities and strategies.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online via SmartyGrants - click here to apply (between 9am Tuesday 29 January and midnight Sunday 31 March, 2019).
Annual Grant Information Sessions
To find out more about the Annual Grants Program, come along to one of the Grants Information Sessions at the below locations and times:
Tuesday 12 February 1.30pm-3.00pm Mordialloc Neighbourhood House, 457 Main Street, Mordialloc
Wednesday 13 February 6.30pm-8.00pm Patterson Lakes Community Centre, 54-70 Thompsons Road, Patterson Lakes
Thursday 14 February 6.00pm-7.30pm Kingston Council Offices, Moorabbin Room, 1230 Nepean Highway, Cheltenham
Tuesday 19 February 11.30am-1.00pm Westall Hub, 35 Fairbank Road, Clayton South
Please register your attendance either by email: email@example.com or calling 9581 4676.
For information regarding City of Kingston Grants or the Information Sessions, please contact the Social Development Team on 9581 4676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org