The City of Kingston Annual Grants Program provides an opportunity for the Council to work in partnership with the local community to enhance the quality of life of current and future generations of Kingston residents.
To apply for a Annual Grant, applicants are encouraged to apply online via SmartyGrants. Applications close midnight Tuesday 31 March 2020.
The Annual Grants Program aims to enhance the quality of life and diversity of experiences for all residents in the City of Kingston.
You can also apply for Arts Grants or Children's Week Grants
- Provide equitable opportunity for the community to seek funding assistance from Council
- Address needs within the community
- Support initiatives that strengthen community participation, development and inclusion.
- Foster support across a range of interest areas including health and welfare, community support, arts and culture, sports and recreation, environment and access and equity
- Assist Council to deliver on identified priorities and strategies.
For information regarding City of Kingston Grants or to book time for help with your application, please contact the Social Development Team on 9581 4676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.