The City of Kingston Annual Grants Program provides an opportunity for the Council to work in partnership with the local community to enhance the quality of life of current and future generations of Kingston residents.
The 2020-2021 Annual Grants Program opens Tuesday 28 January 2020 and closes Tuesday 31 March 2020 at midnight.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online via SmartyGrants from 9am Tuesday 28 January. Applications close midnight Tuesday 31 March 2020.
Come along to one of our Information Sessions to learn more about Kingston's Annual Grant Program
Tuesday 11 February 2020 - 1.30pm to 3pm
Mordialloc Neighbourhood House
57 Main Street
Wednesday 12 February 2020 - 6.30pm to 8pm
Patterson Lakes Community Centre
4-70 Thompsons Road
Thursday 13 February 2020 - 6.00pm to 7.30pm
City of Kingston Offices, Cheltenham
1230 Nepean Highway
Tuesday 18 February 2020 - 11:30am to 1pm
Westall Community Hub
5 Fairbank Road
Please book in at most convenient session by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9581 4676
The Annual Grants Program aims to enhance the quality of life and diversity of experiences for all residents in the City of Kingston.
- Provide equitable opportunity for the community to seek funding assistance from Council
- Address needs within the community
- Support initiatives that strengthen community participation, development and inclusion.
- Foster support across a range of interest areas including health and welfare, community support, arts and culture, sports and recreation, environment and access and equity
- Assist Council to deliver on identified priorities and strategies.
For information regarding City of Kingston Grants please contact the Social Development Team on 9581 4676 or email email@example.com.