Free event to help community groups apply for much-needed grants
25 January 2017
Kingston Council and Volunteering Victoria are joining forces to help local community groups gain much-needed funding.
Community groups are invited to attend a free training workshop Successful Grant Writing on Tuesday 28 February.
The event will cover a range of topics including:
- Where to search for grant opportunities
- How to improve your success through writing
- Understanding grant eligibility criteria
- Formulating the project plan and the resources required
- Understanding funder outcomes and how the project will align with them
- Preparing a budget
The Successful Grant Writing workshop is on 10am-2.30pm Tuesday 28 February at Kingston Council’s Cheltenham offices.
The event is free however bookings are required by phoning 9581 4905.
For more information about volunteering in Kingston see www.mycommunitylife.com.au