Come and Experience Kingston’s Leisure Centres
The City of Kingston provides our local community with two fantastic facilities – Waves Leisure Centre in Highett and Don Tatnell Leisure Centre in Mordialloc.
With a reputation for supporting local families to have ACTIVE lifestyles, Waves and Don Tatnell offer an environment for the whole family, year round including a Crèche facility and special activities during the school holidays.
We look forward to seeing you enjoy our leisure centres whilst achieving your health and fitness goals!
Mission and Vision Statement
Waves will provide fun, accessible and educational leisure opportunities, that will promote well-being and are responsive to Kingston’s Community needs.
We will achieve this by:
- Providing enjoyable and innovative leisure opportunities.
- Providing a safe, friendly and educational environment with qualified, professional staff.
- Delivering a high and consistent level of service quality, cleanliness and facility presentation.
- Building positive relationships with the community to ensure that our services represent value and are responsive to changing needs.
- Providing an equitable service to all persons regardless of age, race, gender, religion, physical disposition or level of skill.
- Encouraging staff team work through the mutual respect of individuals.
- Promote wellbeing by developing partnerships with local businesses and community groups
We have shared values that influence and guide our decision-making and work practices.
- Communication based on honesty, compassion and respect.
- Promoting a supportive team environment which values trust and openness.
- Fostering a learning environment which encourages innovation and personal growth.
- Our community and the positive role we play in their lives.
- Professionalism which embodies integrity, reliability, consistency, a high level of commitment and quality service
- The health and safety of our staff and the community.