Address and Contact Information
Harold Box Hall, 31C Marcus Rd, Dingley Village, 3172
Melways Ref: 88 F6
Phone: 1300 135 668
The car park situated between Dingley Village Library, the Dingley Village Neighbourhood Centre, and the Dingley Village Historical Society offers 31 parking spaces. Access via Marcus Road.
There is no designated parking directly out the front of the library.
A disabled parking space is available at the front of Harold Box Hall in a little slip that extends off the circular driveway, just past the library building.
Two more disabled parking spaces are available at the end of the marked parking spaces, directly in front of the Dingley Village Neighbourhood Centre.
Dingley Village Library is accessible via the following public transport services:
- 811/812: Dandenong – Brighton
- 828: Hampton – Berwick via Southland
Returns can be made to Dingley Village Library 24/7.
Items returned to Dingley Village Library during opening hours can be done using the external returns chute located to the left of the Harold Box Hall / library entrance.
Items can be returned to Dingley Village Library after hours using the external returns chute located to the left of the Harold Box Hall / library entrance.
If you can't make it to any Kingston Libraries branch to return your items, and they are eligible for renewal, you can renew your items online by logging into your library card here. Alternatively, you can call the library on 1300 135 668 during hours and speak to a staff member to renew your items over the phone.
If you have forgotten your library card PIN and would like to renew online,
please fill out our Forgot my PIN form.
Regular Event Programs
Dingley Village Library has the following regular programmed events:
For information on events happening at all Kingston Libraries, please visit our What's On page.
All libraries will be closed for the following public holidays in 2018:
- New Year's Day:Monday, January 1
- Australia Day:Friday, January 26
- Labour Day:Monday, March 12
- Good Friday:Friday, March 30
- Easter Saturday:Saturday, March 31
- Easter Sunday:Sunday, April 1
- Easter Monday:Monday, April 2
- ANZAC Day:Wednesday, April 25
- Queen's Birthday:Monday, June 11
- Grand Final Eve:Friday, September 28
- Melbourne Cup:Tuesday, November 6
- Christmas Day:Tuesday, December 25
- Boxing Day:Wednesday, December 26
Please check back in late November/early December for 2018/19 Summer Opening Hours.