New members are welcome at any time throughout the term subject to availability, however during specific rebooking dates, current members do have priority.
Our Learn to Swim Membership is a fortnightly direct debit (via credit card only) and includes the weekly swim lesson during school term as well as unlimited access for the Swim School student to BOTH Waves and Don Tatnell Leisure Centres all year round!
How do I join as a new member?
- Enrol in person at Reception
- Enrol by phone on 03 9587 1016
- Enrol by Email (download Swim School registration, complete and scan to Dontatnell@kingston.vic.gov.au
Things to Consider
- Enrolments will not be accepted without payment
- At the time of swim enrolment instructors may not be confirmed and are therefore not guaranteed for the following term.
How do I re-enrol? (Current Term member)
Download and complete the Re-enrolment / change of preference form and submit to Don Tatnell
|Term dates for 2017
|| Monday 30th January - Sunday 2nd April
|| Tuesday 18th April - Sunday 2nd July
|| Monday 17th July - Sunday 24th September
|| Monday 9th October - Friday 22nd December