Rates are payable by all property owners, and contribute to the revenue used to deliver capital works and essential services in the municipality.
Kingston Mayor David Eden discusses some common questions around rates.
Get your rates delivered to your inbox
Register to receive your rates notice electronically direct to your email inbox.
In the 2017/2018 financial year, highlights of the budget include:
- maintaining vital community infrastructure
- promoting an active and healthy community through investment in sporting facilities and reserves
- being well governed and planning for the future
- promoting an active and healthy community
- supporting the transition away from landfill use in Kingston's Green Wedge
The value of your property is used to calculate your rates and Rates Notice for 2017/2018 . Rates for this period are based on the valuation at 1 January 2016.
If you would like further information on your Rates Notice, click here.